Residential Recycling (scroll down for more information)
Weekly residential recycling pickup for only $12 per month or $120 for an entire year!
Commercial Recycling (scroll down for more information)
Weekly commercial recycling pickup for only $20 per month or $200 for an entire year!
Glass Recycling (scroll down for more information)
Monthly glass recycling pickup on the first Saturday of each month for only $5 per month ($3 if bundled with residential recycling)
All you have to do is place the bin at the curb by 8am on your collection day. If you have large cardboard, flatten it and place it under the bin. If you have more than will fit in the bin, bag it, and place it next to the bin. It’s that easy! We take care of the rest!
- Paperboard and Corrugated Cardboard: Corrugated boxes and boxes like cereal boxes, egg cartons (not Styrofoam), greeting cards, manila folders, mailing tubes, wrapping/tissue paper, etc. For all boxes, please ensure the contents are removed (Styrofoam, plastic, etc.). Flatten and cut/fold down to under 2 feet; clean pizza boxes only
- Paper: Non-confidential office paper, junk mail, envelopes, letters, postcards, paper bags, reports, brochures, magazines, catalogs, newspapers with inserts and phone books, shredded paper, etc.
- Plastic: #1 or #2 bottles or jugs
- Aluminum Cans: Typically beverage cans
- Tin/Steel Cans: Any vegetable or fruit can
- Cell Phones – Donated to YWCA
- Ink Cartridges – Donated to the Ambucs
- Rechargeable batteries
- Prescription eyeglasses – Donated to Lions Club
- Computer Towers/Mice/Keyboards
- Commercial, indoor recycling (office settings) – Customer provides the collection container of their choosing. KEG will empty the collection container on a weekly basis on Thursdays starting at $20 per month.
- Commercial, outdoor recycling – Customer collects cardboard and places it outside so that DocuGUARD can collect it on a weekly basis for only $12 per month.
Glass recycling is available for an additional monthly fee. Curbside glass recycling is NOT part of the normal curbside recycling Keepin’ Enid Green LLC offers. Customers must separate glass and set it curbside in a 14-gallon to 18-gallon tote or other similar sized container (KEG bin, sturdy box, bucket, old Enid blue bin all work well) on the first Saturday of each month by 8AM.
- Glass recycling is limited to 25 pounds of glass per collection
- Brown, clear, and green glass only
- Glass bottles and jars should be empty and rinsed
- Lids should be removed, but labels are acceptable
- Do not smash the glass. KEG must be able to safely handle and separate the glass by color.
- No ceramics (coffee cups, plates, bowls, etc.), Borosilicate glass (Pyrex), light bulbs, or window glass
Call now to sign up!